Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Leap of Faith.

All nerves and no guts, I took my JPJ test today.
And...
I. Have. PASSED.
HALLELUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJAH!!

Driving has NEVER been THIS kind to me before, so my silent prayers (and of many others LOL) have FINALLY paid off.
NO more fuss over extra lessons!
NO more stressful flits of worry over lurking instructors!
NO more CLUTCH. (HELL YES.)
I am currently the happiest I've been in ages, despite my reluctancy to miss college.

My Computer Design lecturer, please forgive me ;_;

Hmm. College seems fun enough.
Though their classrooms seem to be all over the darn place...
Only thing I'm not too fond of now is the freedom to wear whatever I want.
To think of what to wear tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after THAT so on so forth... It's exhausting.

Oh oh and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMI!
You're probably not gonna read this, (and it'd be too embarrassing if you ever do noooooo)
But you're awesome and I'm sorry the only present your pathetic daughter could give you today was to pass the JPJ test and not have you spend money on me on THAT particular subject anymore...
I'll make it up to you some day.
I promise.

♥♥♥

Nonsensical midnight writing ftw! ;D

0 comments: