Wednesday, May 5, 2010

College: Orientation (Part 2)

Well, well.
Turns out today's surprise was...

FUTSAL.

Being the adrenaline junkie I am, of COURSE I was pretty stoked.
I mean, what better way than to make friends than to play FUTSAL, right??
(Well, there -are- less taxing and grueling activities but... YOU GET MY POINT XD)

I'm too tired to elaborate properly (but eh, what's there to mention when it's a match, after a match, after match, after match after match......or the part where boys where getting their balls kicked. Literally so to speak.) but let's just say I accidentally overdid it with going all out with the 4 rounds I was in and am now currently stuck with a light, woozy head.... Heheh.

Group 20, we RAWK for a buncha noobies! ;D

Dei, I'm really into this futsal thing la.
Oi other adrenaline junkies out there! (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!)
I need a futsal groupie! FAST.
Let me know ASAP, I really want another match sometime soon! ;D


Cue commence crash and burn.

0 comments: