Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Series of Eventful Weekends.

Alas, once again, I have neglected my poor poor blog again.
Am I losing the gist of contentment from writing?
Perhaps.

):

It better not last.

):

Lately, I've been having very eventful Sundays.
Which doesn't happen quite as often, it being reserved for family and all.
But.

There are few exceptions. Once in awhile.
Hey, it's not everyday I get to do this okay.
So if you ever do get to nab me for a Sunday outing:
FEEL APPRECIATED! :D

Thanks Kate, for the awesome movie Marathon.
I had fun burning my eyes out on four movies straight:
Loved being fascinated by brilliant stop-motion art with Coraline, swooning over Howl's Moving Castle, grossing ourselves out with The Rocker and just plain ol' enjoying Forrest Gump.

RUN FORREST, RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! Sorryhadtodothat.

But the highlight for the day was DEFINITELY Zi-Lynn's legs.
Yes, we all LOVE your pretty, shiny, SMOOTH legs now. XD

Awesome movies, awesome food, awesome company.
Thanks Kate.
:)




Also, I know it's already 3 days late.
BUT.

HAPPY SEXY SEVENTEENTH, MALLINI KANNAN!!

Gosh, it's been what.
YEARS since I've known you?

Thanks for sticking with me for the past 9 years I've known you.
Thanks for being my mentor, my supporter, my supplier of blonde moments (heheh) and most of all, my friend.

Indeed, I stammer out a broken song of pitiful, insufficient words.
But well... You get my point.

Love you to bits!


And indeed, this shows that I ain't no song bird of much choice of words.
Again.
Bother.



Random note: This post was done in 10 minutes. That's RECORD TIME YO.
Speed writing, here I come :D

0 comments: