Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stupid:

The perfect definition when you resort to brawn rather than brain.

Would the money appear from thin air by resorting to violence?
No.

Would you get the money now that you HAVE?
HELL, no.

I would've punched you in the face to give you a taste of your own medicine.
But like Zi-Lynn said, I wouldn't want to reduce myself to your level.
I know much better, thanks.

Girl,
You need anger management.

Spectators,
That was NOT funny.
What if YOU were the one in her place?
You wouldn't be laughing now, would you?

Some people just don't know where to draw the line.
I hope this showed you how.

Conclusion:
Don't. Be. Stupid.
God gave you a conscience; USE it.
Stupid people = Stupid actions = Stupid consequences.



I'll be praying for all of you.
I hope the least you do is appreciate the pity.

0 comments: