Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mama.

She used to be my only enemy and never let me be free
Catching me in places that I knew I should'nt be
Every other day I crossed the line I didn't mean to be so bad
I never thought you would become the friend I never had

I didn't want to hear it then but I'm not ashamed to say it now
Every little thing you said and did was right for me
I had a lot of to think about,about the way I used to be
Never had a sense of my responsibility

Back then I didn't know why
Why you were misunderstood




It's been a heck of a smooth bumpy crazy road down my seventeen years of life with you.

How you had to put up with my irrational and over-emotional teenager-ism.
How you had to chaffeur me up and down and all around at the oddest times, and to the furthest places.
How you had to endure my technical needs for MONEYMONEYMONEY(blame recession ah...)
How you patiently stocked up on my every wants and needs to make a happy, healthy me.
How you do it with 3 other monkeys doing the exact same thing.

It's phenomenal.




But now I'm sure I know why,
Why you were misunderstood
So now I see through your eyes
All I can give you is love is love
Mama I love you. Mama, I care
Mama, I love you. Mama, my friend,You're my friend




Cliche as this may seem,
Thank you for everything you've done, do and will do for me.

Who would I be without you?




Happy Mother's Day!




0 comments: