Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Know I'm Not Perfect.

Well obviously, I pretty damn well noticed that.

Yes, lady, I am perfectly AWARE that I am FAT.

I might also add that I'm very well not blind and that I can see my fattism perfectly fine. Even if I am four-eyed.

Thank you for reminding me that my metabolism rate is that much slower than yours.
Thank you for rubbing in my face that I DO notice that the people around me are much, much skinnier than I even if they do stuff their faces.
Thank you for reminding me that I don't have a choice but to eat after 7 because it takes my mom to fetch myself and 3 other siblings about an hour and 45 minutes there AND back.
Thank you for reminding me that I'm 'out of the norms of society'.

Well, hello hello!
Newsflash:

Yes. I have tried.

And no matter what I do?

Nothing.
Ever.
Worked.

And I hope you get that into that thick coconut shell of which you call a sorry excuse of a skull and acknowledge that people don't want to be fat. They just are.

Oh! And here's a New Year's resolution for YOU!

How about trying to convince people to like the way they ARE.
Not for what they're NOT.
Or maybe identify how sufficiently BRUISED one's self-esteem might already be?
Or maybe to just put our lives at PEACE and go join your own species. Uranians perhaps?





Now you know, ladies and gentle-stalkers, why there are so many anorexics in Assunta.
The counselors CONVINCE you to be one.



:)

3 comments:

weightlossblogger82 said...

most of the fat in body is in colon , so you should work out on colon to loose weight

Mallini said...

Ok.... to what's it's face commenting above me, this post is SAR-CAS-EM. Heard of it before? Evidently noe. Now, instead of waisting anymore time, Debbie, YOU.ARE.NOT.FAT. I have seen FAT and you are NOT it. Trust me on this one. I'd be honest if I thought you were. But, YOU'RE NOT.

mayuriml said...

Oh Debbie! You're undermining yourself again. I know EXACTLY how you feel. And I get where you're coming from. Having close-minded people making snide remarks and hurtful comments towards your body is never pleasant. I should know. I have Indian aunts who come directly from the middle ages and with them, the idea that thin is beautiful. But take my word for it when I say, IT IS NOT. You are gorgeous JUST the way you are and we all love you for it. Yes, you are not stick thin like supermodels you see on tv but you are most certainly NOT FAT. I know it'll take some time for the self-doubt to go away but in time, you will see what we all see; that you are a gorgeous little rockstar. So don't beat yourself up trying to look like everyone else and fit into the stereotype that the fashion industry has dumped on us. Stay the way you are and learn to love yourself.

You are NOT fat. Remember the sensation of me smacking you at the back of your head the next time you want to undermine yourself again. Cause I won't hesitate to smack you back into reality.

Love you my little rockstar!