Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holy SHAMROCKS!

Back from dinner... Shaken. But back.
It was as typical as any other formally planned dinner agenda:

1) Surprise Sister Enda
2) Speeches
3) Food
4) More speeches
5) Yamseng
6) Farewells and drunken karaoke

I was one of the unluckies to have been chosen to represent the present students to give a dedication speech in her honour.



On that note, I would like to give my full and utter most appreciation to

HUDA NEJIM AL-ASEDI

for helping me with the speech!! I know I called you in a very much panicked and bewildered state, but I thank you nonetheless for helping me with bits and pieces of your brilliant expertise! I am eternally grateful. I honestly would not have done it without you.

*kow tow kow tow*



I can't really remember what really happened during the speech... It was like stage fright. Only worst and I didn't get ANY thrill out of it. I just walked up, shook like a leaf, God knows (and probably about a hundred other people) what I said and apparently... I was... Good.

Although half of it was probably a lie because they KNEW I messed up my words, and had no composed demeanor whatsoever.


Yeah.
Too bad any of you didn't get to see me all girly, prettily dolled up.
Your lost.
Don't count on me doing it EVER again because I won't.

:9

I was so close to singing karaoke. I racked up all my guts just to pick a song and...
I lost it.

Yes, I'm a chicken.
AND PROUD OF IT!

CHICKENS UNITE!!




*cue bed*

0 comments: