Thursday, March 11, 2010

Up To No Good

So. Hi.
Yes, I know, long time no blog.

So to those coming here often and wondering, what HAS this girl been up to ah?
I dedicate this quick run-through of my life thus far to yoooooooooooooooooooooooooou :DDD

Ready?
Set?
GO!!

Japan!
Evidently, I'm back. In one piece, relieved, happy, sad, wishing I could've stayed longer (heck, wishing I LIVED there), and just a little bit wiser CRAZIER than ever! 8DD I have a LOT to tell, but that's a story for another day. (yes I know, which should be veeeeeery soon.)

Post-school Activities!
Unfortunately, letting go of school is quite difficult.
Especially when it comes to being an (now, as I cringe to say it, ex) Assuntarian ),:
Forensics, marching and much more to come... Ho boy.

Church!
Finally getting myself more involved in church and the likes of it.
Being a disciple of God has never been better :)

LEO!
Gave me the most ups, downs, lefts, rights and centres.
From the Organ Donation Campaign, Musical Charity Concert, election and rather uh... Funny meetings, I'm not one to regret joining this immaculately crazy family!

Driving.

First lesson down and it seems to be... Urh. Interesting on the road.
Albeit a strange and rather stressful experience when it comes to my instructor...
(Though it's okay, I've had a LOT of practice from a particular Wasabe ;D)
But oooooh. The CLUTCH. How it hates me so.
Grr.

And...
Tomorrow.
...I'll just hope for the best D;



Now I shall attempt sleep.
:)

0 comments: