Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PHEW.

So first and foremost...
Results.

All I want to say is:

PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW.

I thought it'd be BAD.
REALLY bad.

Just a tiny tinge of regret left,
but nevertheless, CONTENT. :)

PRAISE THE LORD!!





Speaking of the Lord:
Level 1 Confirmation G.I.F.T. Camp was exhausting but exhilarating.
Spiritually engorged.
In a very good way :)
Haih, these crazy campers arh.
Gonna miss them ),:




Now off to a start to a busy busy BUSY week!
Registration and scholarship applications tomorrow!
Family outing to Alice in Wonderland the next!
Off to Penang with fellow Level 3 Confirmation campers!


Busy busy busy bee, I am.
Which is a GOOD thing.
Considering the bumming around for the past 3 months.

Ya la, what to do?
No inspiration to art fart.
AT ALL.

How am I gonna survive art college NOW la like this??
Aduhai...

0 comments: