Thursday, May 28, 2009

Of Reminiscings, Frustration and Excitement.

Bah. Haven't the mood to write lately.
My written assignments come back with bad remarks anyway.

I'mstickingtoreadingforthetimebeingbah.

Busybusybuuuuuuuuuuuuuusy week.

But I had fun during Hari Anugerah Cemerlang last Saturday! :)
So yeah, for the first time in my entire 4 years I finally get an award. Academically-wise.
I don't even need to say what I got it for... It's pretty obvious kan?
It's the one thing I'm best at.

Heh.

Minus the conformed formalities...
I only enjoyed it because I got to see most of my lovely seniors again.
I really, really, REALLY missed seeing all those faces prowl the school grounds...

Oh oh and as a former choir member...
I'M SO PROUD OF THEM ALL!
They've brought up the club quite nicely, I must say.
I miss being a part of that family too *sigh*




Let's see... What else...
Oh. Results.
Heh.
Improved. But not improved enough.
My priorities go to a certain concert since it's nearing SO SOON...!!
(Which, btw, you guys had better watch out and COME for! ;D)





Ho hum. (<-- A result of KATE INFECTION.) Facilitating a kiddie church camp as of TOMORROW! : D
I don't think do well with 12 year olds, but I know I'm looking forward to having fun with my sister.
JUNGLE TREKKING, HERE I COOOOME!

8D

(I'm enjoying it while I can because it'll be one of my ONLY holidays I'll be having...)

Maybe I'll post mature, smarter, not-so-selfish thoughts later.
;<

0 comments: