Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Little Green Warriorettes!

Dear Francis marchers.

What you laid out on the field today was your heart.
The fact that you did that alone was enough to make me drink coke and mentos and explode from the inside of happiness! (Okay, maybe not so much of a horrible death. Just something to that extent. ;D)

You all know very well what I have to say.
But I just want to say this again:

Even without that little piece of metal hanging around your neck, the memories you all have given me I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Meenu
Kom
Yen Yen
Zi-Lynn
Saliza
Cassandra
Zahirah
Hazirah
Mei Chuen
Alison
Sarmini
Diviyah
Parvathi
Ashwini
Abilasha
Yoga
Tamil
Preshna
Jonita
Roshini
Hema
Reevanisha
Jeevanisha
Alia
Vivian
Tanya
Sheue Wen
Vickneswary
Susha
Shalini





You guys make me the proudest 'mom' on earth.

My crazy, imperfect little green family of mine.
I love you all very, very much.

0 comments: