Thursday, April 16, 2009

Building Bridges.

Indeed, our main theme for the day has been:
BONDING.

:D

I made a lot of surprising little discoveries.
Take this for example:



I wanted to use this as a blackmail photo but hey.
Since it's out in the open already (thanks, Darius! :D), I might as well.

One of my dearest marchers COSPLAYS!
O:

She's so insane she wrecked havoc in the canteen.
One big, fat scream after another.
Then Cassandra proceeding to DEMONSTRATE it.
All this because she found out a whole other bunch of us could draw. Lol la, budak ni... Lol.

I swear, I have recruited the craziest bunch of wackos yet.

Our Sewing Squad proved that as well.
XD

I love bonding sessions; especially with classmates.
I've been out so long, it's been light years since I've actually sat down to spew nonsense.
Ah, I miss the times when I used to be CARE-FREE.
Form 3! ),:



Sports Day is in less than 33 HOURS.
As long as I don't lose my sexy voice COMPLETELY.
As long as we complete everything tomorrow...

Anxiety attacks: not good.

I pray, I really pray.
Everything gets better...



Thank you. Thank you for all those encouraging words.
.
.
.
.
...
SEMANGAT FRANCIS WOO! :D

0 comments: