Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You're Making It Come Alive

Tagged by Eric.

1. Put your iTunes/Winamp/Media Player on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
5. Tag at least 10 friends
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.


If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?
French Song (Kate Walsh)

How would you describe yourself?
You Found Me (The Fray)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Viva La Vida (Coldplay)

How do you feel today?
Sympathy (Goo Goo Dolls)

What is your life’s purpose?
Love Story (Taylor Swift)

What is your motto?
Face Down (The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus)

What do your friends think of you?
We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands (The Academy Is...)

What do you think of your parents?
Roof Tops (Lost Prophets)

What do you think about very often?
When You Believe (Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston)

What is 2 + 2?
Mengejar HadirMu (GMB)

What do you think of your best friend?
Innocent Sorrow (Abington Boys School)

What do you think of the person you like?
Seasons of Love (Cast of Rent)

What is your life story?
Hanging By A Moment (Lifehouse)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Here Is Gone (Goo Goo Dolls)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Kiss My Sass (Cobra Starship)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Stolen (Dashboard Confessionals)

What will they play at your funeral?
This is Home (Switchfoot)

What is your hobby/interest?
The Man Who Can't Be Moved (The Script)

What is your biggest fear?
Blissless (A piano piece by Tom Frost)

What is your biggest secret?
I'm Gone, I'm Going (Leslie Roy)

What do you think of your friends?
Disturbia (Rihanna)

What will you post this as?
You're Making It Come Alive (My Favourite Highway)

Too lazy to write my own comments right now. Maybe I'll do it later.
Too lazy to tag anyone, too... For now.




Anyways, just a quick update on what happened on my last sukantara.

I surprised myself by doing 19.41 seconds for 100 metres, 2 marks for lompat jauh, and 3 marks for lontar peluru.
Especially shocked myself for lompat jauh.
That's the one event that isn't my forte.
Or as our dearest Mallini would put it: not even my piano. XD

Uberly happy that I got to contribute at least that much for my beloved Francis!
May victory come our way once more!!

Okay, I've had enough of this self-pride thing.
Definitely not my cup of tea.

0 comments: