Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dear Daddy.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



I'm giving him BRONZE, because it's the countdown to his half-a-century mark!
Maybe I should've gotten him something bronze to follow up with silver next year and gold after? Ah bother, should've thought of that sooner.
Ah well, too bad.

No picture of him because eh. As the saying goes: I'm the chip off the ol' block.
i.e. You see me, you see him. Aiks.
Yep, my good ol' fart of a father turns 48 this year...
One year closer to snagging money outta his pension he'd like to say...

How very money-minded.
-.-

Nevertheless, as I promised myself a change in 2009, I (on behalf of my family) bought him a nice silver pen with his name engraved on it.


Cliche as it seems,
HE ASKED FOR IT!

No really, he did.
DX


So on a more personal note, I give my utmost gratitude to my dad for toughening up and making me who I am today. Putting up with my childish silliness as I grew up and my utter nonsense as I am today.
I just wished you hadn't spoilt me so much...

XD

Love you, pa!

0 comments: