Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!

Well... Not really.
Blogging from me cousin's house for the time being.
My computer got fried from a shot circuit.

D:

Ah well. The computer finally was sent to the shop for repairing.
Finally.

Oh yes.

TODAY WAS MY FINAL DAY OF WORK!

i.Rejoice!!
Because work has kinda put me down in the dumps lately. Hell knows why.
(But thank you Ali (my supervisor) for 'belanja-ing' me McD's. I hope it wasn't because you found out I was the 'big boss's daughter...)
I just thank God it's over... I finally get to enjoy my holidays.
Well, what's left of it anyway.

),:

Went for the results of the Christmas Bazaar: the prize-giving to the orphanages.
And had free McD's! :D
Had fun with Dutchboi (I still can't pronounce your name... Sorry!), Zi-Lynn and Chris.
Thanks for waiting for me.
I'm sorry I made ya'll wait. ._.

Just had my dinner of BAK KUT TEH.
Mmmm...
And got fairly amused by the altar boys' carolling spree.
(Awesome seeing you again, Mark and Micheal! X) )
On that note, GO TO CHURCH CHRIS!
If you ever read this, that is :9


Guh. My family's leaving me for home!
Oh noes.

So much to do, so little time.

Haih.
Adieu!

0 comments: