Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rainfall.

Don't you just love the rain?


When that calming sense of ease washes over
you,

The tinge of the chilly air on your skin,
The refreshing air creeping up your nose.


(Okay, a very failed attempt at being poetic.)



You HAVE to sit down and just be lazy, no?
...
Okay, not necessarily.
But I feel brilliantly LAZY today. So I'll do this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 (...I'll stick to 5 too) people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!! Srsly.

(Le Taggeth! Ohnoes.)

1. The Debbie is nocturnal.

2. When the Debbie says the Debbie is nocturnal, the Debbie means that the Debbie can't do any work whatsoever until past midnight. Which does wonders to the Debbie's sleeping habits.

3. The Debbie is a game addict: the Debbie plays any games ranging from racing, fighting, to rpgs. Despite the Debbie's fancy for killing virtual people, the Debbie hates GTA.

4. The Debbie is in actual fact; very unorganized, messy and disoriented. Just ask the Kateh. And whoever else who's seen the Debbie's living headquarters before.

5. The Debbie talks to herself. When the Debbie does, the Debbie usually slaps herself.

6. The Debbie likes calling the Debbie, the Debbie! : D (Which she will stop due to the now stabbing glares) I'm starting to have a flare for photography.

7. I have a tendency to carry my sketchbook and my 'copic pencil box' wherever I go, even when I know there's no chance of using it after.

8. Oddly enough, I stopped reading manga a few months back. And survived.

9. I was once told by Madam Y, when everyone left, that I was and introvert AND an extrovert. I didn't get what she meant. And then she mentioned me joining SEWO. (Pfft. Forget it, lady.) I walked away.

10. I can sleep on anything, anywhere, anytime... As long as I have my two smelly pillows and my bolster.

11. I love food, but I'm a very picky eater.

12. I'm a real sucker for anything cute. I'll just HAVE to have it.

13. I have severe self-esteem issues and tend to have a pessimistic view towards life. I call it humility.

14. I am very shallow and can in no way, commit myself to intelligent talks. A real bummer I know, suck it up. ),:

15. I have... ADD. DDD:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw dang, there's no more people to tag! D:

- Victoria!
- Dudette! (Yes Meenu, you.)
- Joaaaaaaaannah Yap YEE LING! (Please don't kill me if I got that wrong DX )
- Louise!
- Anyone ELSE who's blog is free of this- this MONSTROSITY.





Yup. : )

0 comments: