Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Mushroom Anxiety Attack.

Definition:
Of which an anxiety attack has the similar parasitical value as that of a mushroom:
Popping out of nowhere, clinging on to your deteriorating self for dear life.

Remedy:
Studying, studying and... Studying.

Alternative remedy:
Ranting about Sejarah in three-way MSN conversations.




With SPM only 3 days away from peekaboo-ing, I'm quite sure an anxiety attack is very much excusable for the time being. Thanks to my fairly low EQ.
(Yes, thank you very much!)

Libraries are fun.
Being amongst many other SPM takers refugeeing there brought about many new friends, new memories and much munching on chocolates, mints and the occasional brownie. :)
(To which is contributing much to the post-SPM weight losing programme. Haisyo.)
Even gloves and extra pairs of socks!
(Yes, the MBPJ library does get THAT cold.)

Oh, and if you find yourself murmuring "I hate -insertsubjecthere-!!!!!!1" on a regular basis:
Here, use my theory!

Think of it as an arranged marriage!
It's implicated love. All it needs is just a chance!
Who knows, it might just work out after all.
But in this case...

MIGHT IS NOT AN OPTION.

:D
Just MAKE it work la, kay?

Also, surrounded by scribble-smileys are infectious.
:)
:)
:)

I quote Jillian:
VANDALISM!!




Mixed feelings are indeed colossal to me.
Even 'overwhelming' is out of the question.

These trivial, petty whingings, however, shall be kept under lock and key and burried in the deep, dark corner of my cerebrum until SPM is over.
So as to not further aggravate my already boggled state of mind. :D




I'm going to slap Fear in the face lah... Seriously.

Sejarah facts are beckoning to meeeeee.
Bah.
GOOD LUCK, IF-YOU-SO-HAPPEN-TO-BE-A-SPM-CANDIDATE-READER!

0 comments: