Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Quickie.

Oh gosh, exams are TOMORROW and I'm still here.
You see?! It's...
AN OBSESSION.

DDDD:

Bad, bad habits coming to haunt me again noooo....

Anyway, quick update.
I'm sacrificing the internet for Lent.
For those of you who are asking yourself what-the-is-that:

It's a short (well, pretty long to call it short but hey. Let's try 'positivity' once in a while, no) period of 40 days when we have to give up something of materialism for that time. The more important it is to the person, the greater the sacrifice.
It's to commemorate the 40 days and 40 nights that Jesus went out into the dessert to pray and survive on nothing but milk and honey.

Hence, I shall be suspending my action in...
The Internet.

*cue dramatic music*

So don't expect me to be on for... Hmm.
Quite a bit.

(Ironically: Lent started last week..)

Where school is concerned:
I'm representing you Francis lot for lontar peluru and cakera.
Be thankful. That ball is heaaaaaavy.
Hoping practice will help me throw beyond the second mark line...
I love cakera more though! I can finally throw it far weeeeeee~
...Well, far enough. Still not sure about technique though, oh dearie dear dear.

UGH, SEJARAH AND MATHS 2 TOMORROW, WHY AM I STILL HERE??
WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!



See you guys in... A very long time.

0 comments: