Thursday, February 19, 2009

THE Forensics!

(Late as this post may be, it just wouldn't be right if NOTHING were to be said about something so GREAT)

With our trademark in-the-bus noise making, meeting of familiar faces, sparking of new friendships, and the ever-so-familiar rush of adrenaline as our numbers are called to stage...

(Oh, but let's not forget. The constant BOY WATCHING. Admit it you lot.)

The SEA Forensics Tournament made it's come back.

And so did us ASSUNTARIANS. >)

So so happy that I made it to the Semis this time!
And I couldn't have done it without the help of
Nicola Anne de Bruyne Choon Ming Wei
!
Hats off to you, me little partner!!

Also, a special SHOUT OUT to Shannya, Huda, Mayu, Ale, Sulu and Mal for helping the both of us immensely to get us so far!

Plunging in headstrong with 22 participants, 15 semi-finalists, 6 finalists and 4 BRONZES!
And with that, we nabbed the Rafidah Award. The 2nd place for Sweepstakes was definitely an added bonus!

I said it once, but I'll say it again:
You guys did AWESOME! I'm very very proud of you all. :,)




And it's back to homework parring and mundane school time-tables we go.
...Bother.

0 comments: