Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Work...

Was surprisingly fast today. Time flew by like... A typhoon.
Oklah, more of a strong gust of wind but ah, you get my point.

But I sure as hell didn't get to have as much fun as my sister:
SHE'S GOT MORE free FOOD AT HER OUTLET!! D:

My feet hurt from standing non-stop for 12 hours++.
Which involved very much little sitting as possible.

Next Friday I swear, when I crawl over to the Christmas Bazaar,
The under-table is MINE. All mine. Muahaha... *slaps self*

But eh, all I do is just serve customers.
No packaging, no talking,
Nothing.

But for packaging, I have an excuse.
I have two left thumbs.
Enough said. ._.




Speaking of the Christmas Bazaar...

I'm getting sick and tired of fast food.
:D

I mean... Seriously.
Coke and sexy voices don't go together too well, don't you think?

I'm home-sick for a steaming warm just-out-of-the-kitchen rice.
Give me green chicken curry, kangkung, kailan, I really don't care.

JUST GIVE ME A HOME COOKED MEAL, damnit.

Psst, Christmas Bazaar helpers!
Go get ready with small change and we all go youknowwhere again, yokay? :DDD



Oh, how I dread work tomorrow...

P.S. Eric - Go see a doctor la, you. Your cough is damn worrying la... ._.


0 comments: