Thursday, November 13, 2008

DK Driven.

I guess that 'tomorrow' didn't come anytime close to soon, huh?
Okay, if that made any sense.

Anyway.

At me cousin's for the time being.
My internet's down, a big BIG bummer. So I'm going to hoard it from as much as possible while I can. Hah. Too bad for you Joanna~

Minus the DK frenzy (I'm still sorreh, Micheh :/) it's been pretty fun.
I seem to find more ways than one to enjoy myself while I'm here.

I fulfilled my sudden urge-to-bake-MACAROONS with cheese straws instead, visiting the pasar malam just for the thrill of it (even if Petaling Garden's wasn't as big or noisy than most) and helping out making those glass-stainned bookmarks which faltered at my hands. (Sorry for that. X,D)

I'm becoming fonder of my affinity for baking.
AH, SWEET OVEN AND MIXER, WHERE FOR ART THOU BEEEEE~??



Someone slap me, PLEASE.

I need to find things to occupy me!
I can't sit down to read a book, even if it's good. I'm too fidgetty for that. (But not that the book I'm reading is that great anyway. Twilight. Enough said.)






Speaking of Twilight:

I'm up to about the first 50 pages, and it's ALREADY a bore.
It's unbelievable how she can write each and EVERY detail about EVERYTHING. I mean, REALLY. Is that even HUMANELY possible?
Well, technically Stephanie Meyer just did but good God, woman.

GET TO YOUR POINT.

But in the beginning, I thought I could relate a little.
I say that only because I can be very long-winded as well :9
But seriously. Doing that throughout the WHOLE book really just puts me to sleep.

Remember the times when you'd pick up a Sejarah book to use as your sleeping pill?
That's what it's like for me.

And this is, I repeat. The first 50 pages.




You Are An ENFP
The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.
You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. You break a lot of hearts.

At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding

When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused


Because Michi pointed me to it. (Or rather, I asked her to. XD)

I need to occupy myself~~~
Before I stone myself in front of the PlayStation 2 playing Okami or Odin Sphere again.

Eek.

0 comments: