Monday, October 6, 2008

Gah.

Yeah you heard me. Gah.
I always knew week-long holidays were never enough.

Saturday: First RCC meeting
Monday: My gma's 78th celebratory dinner. (Happy belated, gma! <3) style="color: rgb(204, 0, 0);">Tuesday: MAMMA MIA! outing with family.
Wednesday: S'LAMAT HARI RAYA! Suzanna's house, Barbeque dinner
Thursday: Go Greens at Mal's house. MAMMA MIA! Again!
Friday: DS tournament! The Michi comes over.

See?
No chance of a break there.

But I finally got my God-forsaken room cleaned. Good enough.
*random* I miss post-confirmation. *random*

Alright, I'd better run off to bury my face into some revision book.
MUST. REFRAIN. FROM. INTERNETgah.
Yes, I'm guilty of not studying.
Guilt, guilt, guilt.

Hence, all tags will pend.
Until I chance myself on the internet again. Or I don't feel lazy.

:D



(Looking for a partner to go on a weight-losing spree. The puasa month really makes us non-muslims pack on the pounds.. Or at least, makes ME.)

0 comments: